This article applies to domains pointed to ResellerChoice.com nameservers.
How can I make changes to my domain's dns zone, for example to change MX records, or add SRV records?
- Login to the control panel
- Click your hosting space in the "Hosting Spaces" section
- From the top menu bar, go to Hosting Space menu > Domains
- Click the domain you want to edit the dns zone for
- Click "Edit DNS zone records"
- Click "Add record" for a new record or click the pencil next to the record you want to edit.